Choosing a Realtor
Choosing a Real Estate Agent for Berks and Chester County PA.
Doing your homework in choosing a local Real Estate expert in Berks and Chester County PA, can save thousands of dollars and overall, translate to a smoother transaction. Listed below are some important questions to ask your Real Estate agent.
1. Ask about experience, how long has the agent been licensed and actively selling in the Berks and Chester County market, also ask how many Buyers and Sellers have they helped recently.
2. Communication is very important! Ask the agent how often you can expect to hear from them.
3. Ask about any specialized training the agent has completed. In the complex Real Estate environment of today, training is very important for a successful deal.
4. Ask the agent what their fee structure is, and when the fees are collected.
5. When selling or buying a Berks or Chester County home it is important to know value. Ask your agent to supply you with a complete market analysis so you can make an informed decision on what the value is today.
6. Pay attention to the agent's listening skills. There is nothing worst than working with an agent who does not know what your needs are, and what is important to you.
7. Hiring a full time agent is extremely important. To many agents attempt to handle a full time job and a Real Estate career. Always ask the agent if they are full time.
Remember like choosing any service professional, from an accountant to your doctor, it is important to do your homework before deciding on a Real Estate Agent. Your home purchase or sale could be one of the most significant financial transactions of your lifetime and you want the right professional to guide you.
RE/MAX of READING is a solid place to start your search for a Real Estate Professional. Nobody in the world sells more homes that RE/MAX, and RE/MAX agents collectively hold more designations than agents at any other national real estate brand.