Community One 100 financing
Home Buyers now have 100% Home Mortage financing available in Berks County PA, Chester County PA, Lancaster County PA. And most Southeastern PA homes for sale will qualify for this financing.
This means that the mortgage lender will loan you 100% of the home purchase price and you only pay the closing cost. In addition, the home Seller can contribute towards your closing cost. These means you can buy a home with a very low down payment. In some cases you may be able to buy a home with as little as $1500.00 total money invested.
Listed below are the basic program rules and guidelines. Call, text, or email me for complete information on buying a home using these special programs.
Community One Program
- 100% financing no down payment
- Maximum loan amount $200,000
- Borrow can not own any other real estate at time of closing, (not limited to 1st time home buyer).
- 30 year financing
- Maximum annual household income limits: Berks $78,200, Chester $93,725, Lancaster $79,925.
- Borrowers with enough funds to purchase a home using a conventional 5% down loan, are not eligible for this program. (Must have limited funds in saving and checking).
- Minimum credit score is 620
- maximum debt to income ratio is 41% of borrowers monthly income.
- First time borrowers must undergo a counseling session. Note - program is not limited to first time buyers
- Borrower must have $1500.00 of their own funds, these funds can not be a gift.
- Seller can contribute up to 6% of the purchase price towards buyers closing cost.
- No Mortgage insurance is required on this loan.